WWW Journal Special Issue on WISE 2019
As announced initially, the best papers are invited to submit an extended version of their work to a special issue of WWW Journal published by Springer:
We would like to clarify the following requirements to get your paper submitted to the special issue.
- Your journal paper should address the concerns of the WISE reviews.
- Your journal paper should have at least 30% new contribution.
- Your journal paper should refer to your conference paper published in the WISE proceedings.
- Besides your journal paper submission, we require a separate cover letter, which (1) explains how the comments from the reviewers on the WISE paper are addressed; and (2) gives a summary of the differences from your previous WISE paper. Please submit your cover letter as an item with type "Manuscript".
According to Springer procedure, your extended paper will be submitted to similarity checking. Instructions to authors are available at:
Each submitted paper will be reviewed by at least 3 reviewers. Note that any paper that doesn’t meet the WWWJ requirements and standards will be rejected.
(Please make sure you chose WISE 2019 at the selection menu when you start the submission process)
- Submission deadline: March 21, 2020
- First decision: May 21, 2020
- Revision deadline: July 15, 2020
- Final decision: Aug 10, 2020
- Camera-ready: Sep 10, 2020